11
Mar
10

Videos from We Media Miami Forbes Richest People


3 Responses to “Videos from We Media Miami Forbes Richest People”


  1. March 11, 2010 at 22:13

    I am always amazed, as a USA citizen, that 1% of Americans make as much money as 95% of all Americans…and if you wish to try the top 2% then that income equals the other 98%. We need a flat tax system.
    I heard today the students that had to try for scholarships and other student loans, etc. Well, having children that have gone that route, that is not easy. I have a daughter that will be paying most of her life for her loans (she has her MBA, great job, single Mom and will soon be 40). This is sick. Remember when we made the GI bill available after WWII? The super rich voted against it in Congress and said it was a waste of $$. As it turned out, that bill was the single most important piece of legislation that boot strapped our Country to #1 economically. We need less war (33% of all our taxes) and advanced education for all, if they desire it and can pass the entrance exams. We also need medical care for all of our people. Germany certainly can do it…so why can’t the USA, but it will require the top 1% to be taxed heavier.

    Please edit this if you use it or , send it back and I will. Oh yes, our family income is very comfortable…but not the top 2%, still I would be willing to pay more taxes..

  2. March 12, 2010 at 07:48

    Hi,

    I have no complaint against the world’s richest people, BUT they must use their wealth for the good of the people in need where ever they are.

    In India the richest people use it as a tool to expand their domain and fight amongst themselves as they try to prove that they are at the top of the rich list. This is pathetic

    They are for ever flouting their wealth at any and every chance they get.

    Philip.

    • 3 Ken Scott
      March 12, 2010 at 19:01

      Thanks, for the reply Philip…and I agree with you on the fact that the rich must use there money to improve their society and the world. Sorry about the rest


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: