At the World Service, we have something called Annual Reviews. This is where the editor of a programme (so Mark in the case of WHYS) goes to see the most senior editorial people in the organisation (they’re called commissioners and directors) to discuss how the show is getting on. Everything is considered from editorial direction, production style, budgets and presentation. We have to make a representation ahead of our Annual Review, and thought that it’d be in the spirit of the programme to ask for your contributions. So here are some questions we’d be interested in you answering (and don’t hold back, we’ve got reasonably thick skins)…
– What you do you think of the subjects that get discussed? Are there issues and stories that you feel we should cover more?
– Are you happy with the presentation style? If not, how would you like it to change?
– Which trips have you enjoyed listening to? Which ones didn’t work for you? And do you think we get our choice of places to travel to right?
– What do you like about the production style of WHYS? And what would you change?
– If you had one message for our editor Mark what would it be?
We’ll let you know how we get on?