Paul in Zimbabwe subscribes to the WHYS Daily Email and suggested this question in response to the Sudan story. There’s fury in some quarters at the ICC warrant against Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir. These are some of the questions you want to discuss.
– is the ICC neutral?
– will this contribute to and hinder attempts to bring peace to Darfur?
– can there be peace and justice in Sudan, or does the UN need to choose between the two?
– who exactly is going to arrest President Bashir?
– if he were arrested would he get a fair trial?
– and why President Bashir and not other African leaders accused of involvement in civilian deaths?
Your answers please.